Thursday, March 20, 2014

STPM

STPM result release!
I get a bad result.
Since i was born, it was the worst result that i ever had.
At the stage that i have to make an important decision.

Just saw a post at facebook.
I saw one of my friend post at facebook: Since I was born , I always couldn't made my family proud , but she always did it.
The "she" means his sister. 
For my case, since i was born, i always made my family proud, but not for this time.

Two or more relatives had phone my mother and ask about my result.
I was so guilty that I can't let her proudly say my result.
And I become so sensitive when they phone to my mother.
I hate it.
FOR THIS TIME. 

Truly, i was sad.
I am lost. I don't know what can i do.
I don't know what should I choose to study.
Totally lost.

I am the one who will easily follow others..
Whoever gave me any suggestion, I will just easily follow what they say.
Then i make myself more confused.
I think i'm trying to find answer from them.
But until now, i found nothing.
Because I know, I just can find the answer from myself.
My boss told me, I was the person who very scared of making mistakes.
This type of person will think much much more before make any decision.
That's why we will lost many many opportunities.
Yes, I agree with it.
However, I really need to make a super CORRECT decision this time as it is my future.
No reason that I don't think twice about it.

EVERYTHING GONNA BE ALRIGHT.
RIGHT??


2 comments:

  1. 选你所爱,爱你所选。

    如果申请本地大学,成绩和兴趣未必成为正比。
    依据自己的成绩,选择可以修读的科系,当然对那科系也要有所兴趣。
    就算兴趣不大,至少不会排斥。
    有时候你获得了喜欢的科系,读到一半的时候,也许你会怀疑,你是否真的喜欢?
    因为在还未真正修读之前,你只是大概知道它的内容,并不真正了解。
    当出现矛盾的时候,自己需要平衡自己,回顾这一路走来。

    只有选择你喜欢的、有兴趣的,你才可能坚持走下去。
    大学生活是你自己的,不是朋友的。
    适合别人的,不代表适合你,切记这一点。

    ”相信就是力量“,记得这句话。
    Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
    当年的我跌倒谷底,如今我还不是走过来了?
    虽然过程很痛很痛,但我相信未来的你会感激现在的一切。
    如果你珍惜这一切。
    加油。
    All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 失败与机会是并存。
    或许这—次的失误让你接触到全新领域,
    开发你内在潜能,最大化激发并提升个人价值。

    加油!

    ReplyDelete